The Indian BFSI & Fintech sector has been playing a critical role in driving the growth of the Indian economy and is considered the key enabler for the vision of India becoming a USD 5 trillion economy in the coming years. The sector plays a crucial role in capital & job creation, investments, innovation, and ESG, among other focus areas.
Dun & Bradstreet is launching the 2023 edition of its flagship property, ‘Dun & Bradstreet BFSI & Fintech Summit 2023’ to acknowledge, recognize, and honor the top performers in the BFSI & Fintech industries.
The summit will be attended by CXOs and other senior management personnel from the BFSI & Fintech sectors, leaders from other corporate sectors, senior officials from government ministries, and policymakers, among others.
The summit will also feature the release of the 15th edition of the publication ‘India's Leading BFSI & Fintech Companies 2023.’ The central theme of the grand summit is ‘Indian BFSI 2023: Re-shaping for balanced growth.’
The summit will deliberate upon following topics
- Inclusive growth financing – Lessons of the past, learnings for the future
- Leveraging data & technology to next-gen BFSI solutions
- The Future of Fintech post funding winter
- Collaborative partnership of BFSI & Fintech
- Indian BFSI 2023: Re-shaping for balanced growth